sexta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2013

BACK TO THE FUTURE



Há muitas formas de se expressar o futuro em inglês. Abaixo você confere as diferentes estruturas e seus exemplos:


FUTURE
USE
EXAMPLES
BE GOING TO

PLANS & INTENTIONS


BE + GOING TO + VERB 

 I am going to travel next  weekend

i'm not going to travel next weekend.

Are you going to travel next weekend?

WILL

 OFFERS & PROMISES

PREDICTIONS & HOPES

SPONTANEOUS DECISIONS

WILL + VERB

The team will win the championship.

The team won't win the championship.

Will the team win the championship?

SIMPLE PRESENT

TIMETABLES & SCHEDULES

VERB (S)

The class starts at 8am. 

The class doesn't start at 8am. 

Does the class start at 8am? 

PRESENT CONTINUOUS

FUTURE ARRANGEMENTS


BE + VERB + ING

I'm getting married in December.

I'm not getting married in December.

Are you getting married in December?

FUTURE CONTINUOUS
PROGRESSIVE ACTION IN THE FUTURE

WILL + BE + VERB + ING

I'll be working next Sunday at 10. 

I won't be working next Sunday at 10. 

  Will you be working next Sunday at  10?
FUTURE PERFECT

AN ACTION THAT WILL BE COMPLETED IN THE FUTURE


WILL + HAVE + PARTICIPLE

 I will have finished my homework by  8.

I won't have finished my homework by 8.

Will you have finished your  homework by 8?

FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS

AN ACTION THAT WILL LAST FOR SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE


WILL + HAVE + BEEN + VERB + ING 


By next year, I will have been working here for 10 years.

By next year, I won't have been working here for 10 years.

Will you have been working here for 10 years by next year?





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário